Explore your creative potential with Sarah Bell’s watercolour classes
“It was all magic to me and Sarah was like a magician. One brush, 3 colours and voila. Brilliant.” Kathy Hancock, 2015
I think you probably owe it to yourself to come on a course… Haven’t you earned the right to have a few days away to be creative and leave the cares of life behind ?
( Tell them I gave you permission!)
Have you always wanted to learn how to draw, or paint in watercolours?
Do you profess not to have an artistic bone in your body but would love to try to paint?
Or do you feel your paintings are ‘OK’, but would benefit from more tuition to improve your artistic skills…
Well you’ve come to the right place!
Welcome to your new art teacher, Sarah Bell: an award-winning artist; an expert, qualified art tutor, and a genius watercolourist! I absolutely love teaching people how to draw and paint, by thinking and seeing the world like an artist.
“Two fun filled days of learning from a fabulous tutor amid much laughter.” – Jean Peet, Dec 2015
If you are looking for a beginner’s or more advanced watercolour or drawing course,
Or want to improve your existing skills
Or want to buy the perfect Gift Voucher for the artistic someone special,
Then I want to personally invite you to take some creative time and space and work with me at my wonderful new art space, in the centre of Truro in Cornwall, a historic riverside building, converted into an exciting artists studio complex – ‘The Old Bakery Studio’s’. Truro is on the main South West train line and accessible by road from the A30.
I also teach workshops in Devon at the village of Teigngrace, half way between Dartmoor and the sea, too…
Whether you come for a one day watercolour taster, a two-day workshop, or a three or five day art retreat, I really help you change creative gears.
- Expert tuition in Watercolour for Beginners from Sarah.
- Learn in a small group of no more than 8 people in the vibrant artist’s studios complex at The Old Bakery Studios on the wharf at Truro. Lots of one-to-one attention.
- All the quality art materials and equipment needed for the workshop
- A welcoming coffee when we meet at the beginning of the day
- Lunch is not included but there is a lovely take away cafe which takes orders, and there are lots of places to eat or get sandwiches at Lemon Quay, a five minute walk away.
- Complimentary hot drinks to keep you going throughout the day!
If you would like to stay close by to the Studios (which are just five minutes walk from the centre, with all it’s lovely cafes, restaurants and pubs,) then there are some great suggestions here… (http://www.sarahbellart.co.uk/location/)
You deserve some creative ME time in a friendly group with a highly skilled supportive tutor. Or perhaps some one-to-one private tuition on a particular aspect of your painting or drawing.
Sounds good? If so read on, or click below to book your unique and unforgettable experience…