Date(s) - 11/07/2019 - 12/07/2019
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Teigngrace Village Hall
- Beginners Watercolours
- Painting Break
- painting class in Devon
- painting retreat
- Short Art Course in Devon
- watercolour botanicals course
Modern Watercolour Botanical Course
Woman & Home magazine called Sarah’s art courses “Life Changing”…
Come and enjoy learning how to paint the modern watercolour botanicals and flowers that are so popular on greeting cards, stationery, Pinterest and Instagram right now.
You can use your new watercolour skills to create your own thank you cards, party and wedding invitations, place settings, menu cards… the list is endless!
Bring a friend, your mum or your daughter and spend a wonderful, relaxing day together.
(suitable for absolute beginners and the more experienced, too.)
Here’s what you’ll learn on the Modern Watercolour Botanicals:
- • The basic materials you’ll need to paint in watercolour • How to “see the shapes” and draw easy flowers and botanicals What the most effective colours are and how to mix them
• How to paint simple garlands, flowers, leaves and berries • (And how to “erase” any watercolour mistakes!)
• More than thirty years of Sarah’s experience. Priceless!
• All your art materials and equipment including watercolour paper, paint, brushes, palettes, boards, etc.
• Tea, coffee and cake!
• The hall has ample on street parking and is disabled friendly.
• Lots of fun and laughter in addition to the art tuition. The workshops have a lovely atmosphere of calm and study, but also friendship and laughter.
Early Bird Payment Info:
2 days from £150 using early bird offer valid until 30 April. Usual price of £180 applies from 1st May.
Reserve your place today with an online deposit of just £75.* The balance will be paid on the first day of the course.
- More than thirty years of Sarah’s experience. Priceless!
- All your art materials and equipment including watercolour paper, tubes of the correct paint colours, brushes, palettes, boards, etc.
- Basic tea and coffee. (If you drink particularly exotic teas, or use non dairy then please remember to bring some along 🙂
- The hall has a generous free carpark and is disabled friendly.
- Lots of fun and laughter in addition to the art tuition. The workshops have a lovely atmosphere of calm and study , but also lots of moments of friendship and laughter.
And not included?
Accommodation ( I can email you a list of possibilities in the area)
Lunch. Please bring along a packed lunch: there are no shops on the village to grab a sandwich from.
Book and pay deposit of £70 below
Please be warned: my courses fill up very quickly !
I hate to disappoint my students….. so if this course is full you may find the same course running here in a later month or at my other venue in Cornwall so do check the general dates page if you’re desperate to learn!
The pretty Edwardian school hall at Teigngrace in Devon is the location for our workshop, and the surrounding area makes a perfect spot for a holiday or short break. Teigngrace is a tiny village near to Bovey Tracey, the Gateway to Dartmoor National Park, but also only 20 mins drive to the sea.
Email me here for an accommodation list
More questions? Email me here
Please be warned: my courses fill up very quickly and this is the only scheduled botanicals course for this year.