Date(s) - 22/04/2020 - 23/04/2020
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Art break
- Art Course in Cornwall
- Beginners Watercolours
- Painting Class in Cornwall
- watercolour break
- watercolour class for beginners
- Watercolour class in Cornwall
- Watercolour for Absolute Beginners
- watercolour for beginners class
- watercolour tuition
- Watercolour Workshops
Modern Watercolour Botanical Course
Woman & Home magazine called Sarah’s art courses “Life Changing”…
Come and enjoy learning how to paint the modern watercolour botanicals and flowers that are so popular on greeting cards, stationary, Pinterest and Instagram right now. You can use your new watercolour skills to create your own thank you cards, party and wedding invitations, place settings, menu cards… the list is endless!
Bring a friend, your mum or your daughter and spend a wonderful, relaxing day together.
(suitable for absolute beginners and the more experienced.)
Here’s what you’ll learn about on the Modern Watercolour Botanicals
• The basic materials you’ll need to paint in watercolour
• How to draw easy flowers and botanicals
• How to paint simple garlands, flowers, leaves and berries
• (And how to “erase” any watercolour mistakes!)
• More than thirty years of Sarah’s experience. Priceless!
• All your art materials and equipment including watercolour paper, paint, brushes, palettes, boards, etc.
• Tea, coffee and cake!
• The hall has ample on street parking and is disabled friendly.
• Lots of fun and laughter in addition to the art tuition. The workshops have a lovely atmosphere of calm and study, but also friendship and laughter.
And not included?
Lunch. Please bring along a packed lunch: there are no shops in the village to grab a sandwich from.
Accommodation (I can email you a list of possibilities in the area)
12day: Fee £80
Deposit of £80.00 to be paid online, the final £115 to be paid on the day.
Location Clarence House, Clarence Street, Penzance TR18 2PA