Date(s) - 18/07/2019 - 19/07/2019
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Beginners Watercolours
- Painting Class in Cornwall
- painting class in Devon
- Painting course in Cornwall
- watercolour break
- watercolour class for beginners
- watercolour for beginners class
- Watercolour Gift Vouchers
- Watercolour Pencils Workshop
- watercolour tuition
- Watercolour Workshops
- workshops at weekends
Sketching and Painting Boats for Beginners
Have you always wanted to sketch or paints boats on the beach (or perhaps you are a sailor who wants to sketch boats FROM your own boat?) be able to paint amazing reflections in the water, but not known where to start?
You’ll not only learn draw simple boats and reflections the easy way, using pencil, watercolour but also the incredibly easy to use Derwent Inktense Watercolour Pencils: really quick and portable, and ideal for sketching on location or in the studio
You’ll learn how to:
- Draw a boat (from all kinds of angles) the easy way !
- How to add colour to your sketches that bridge the gap between drawing and painting by using watercolours, and watercolour pencils
- Create simple and convincing reflections with just a few quick lines
- Create quick sketches on location
- How to take the best photos even just using your mobile phone , to create your own watercolour paintings at home.
Plus:lots of essential basic information on which materials to choose when starting out with watercolour pencils, and a set of handy “How To” notes to take home with you.
- Expert tuition from Sarah in a small group of no more than 10 people, with lots of one-to-one attention.
- All the quality art materials and equipment needed for the workshop
- Complimentary hot drinks to keep you going throughout the day!
- The hall has ample on street parking and is disabled friendly.
- .The workshops have a lovely atmosphere of calm, study, friendship and laughter.
And not included?
Lunch. Please bring along a packed lunch: there are no shops in the village to grab a sandwich from.
Deposit £72 to pay now, Balance of £108 to pay on first day
Book now: my courses fill up very quickly !
Clarence House, Clarence street, Penzance, TR18 2PA (More details on welcome email)
Bookings are closed for this event.