Date(s) - 15/08/2019 - 16/08/2019
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Art break
- improve your paintings
- Painting Break
- painting class in Devon
- watercolour break
- watercolour class for beginners
- Watercolour class in Cornwall
- Watercolour for Absolute Beginners
- watercolour for beginners class
- watercolour tuition
- Watercolour Workshops
- workshops at weekends
Watercolour for “Absolute Beginners +1”
Featured as one of Woman & Home magazine’s “Life Changing Courses”
Your learning curve will amaze you….
Here’s what you’ll learn about on the Class:
• Which three colours you just can’t do without
• Colour Alchemy: how to mix over 80 colours form just THREE tubes
• More ways to get your brush to do the work for you
• How to use wet in wet technique in lots of different ways
• Paint an impressive wet-in-wet cockerel (And learn my ingenious way to draw a chicken!)
• How to paint a fantastic wet in wet cloudy sky
• How to plan a simple but stunning painting of fruits or flowers
• How to “reverse” your watercolour mistakes
• More than thirty years of Sarah’s experience. Priceless!
• All your art materials and equipment including watercolour paper, tubes of the correct paint colours, brushes, palettes, boards, etc.
• Basic tea and coffee. (If you drink particularly exotic teas, or use non-dairy then please remember to bring some along
• The hall has ample on street parking and is disabled friendly.
• Lots of fun and laughter in addition to the art tuition. The workshops have a lovely atmosphere of calm and study, but also friendship and laughter.
And not included?
Lunch. Please bring along a packed lunch: there are no shops in the village to grab a sandwich from.
Accommodation (I can email you a list of possibilities in the area..
And not included?
Accommodation ( I can email you a list of possibilities in the area)
Lunch. Please bring along a packed lunch.
Whatever level you are at right now, you’ll leave the course knowing and doing a lot more!
2 days £180
Deposit of £70 to be paid online to book your place, the final £110 to be paid on the day.
Please be warned: my courses fill up very quickly !
Clarence House, Clarence Street, Penzance TR18 2PA (Detailed directions in introduction email)