Date(s) - 04/05/2019 - 05/05/2019
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Beginners Watercolours
- Painting Class in Cornwall
- painting class in Devon
- Painting course in Cornwall
- watercolour break
- watercolour class for beginners
- watercolour for beginners class
- Watercolour Gift Vouchers
- watercolour tuition
- Watercolour Workshops
- workshops at weekends
Watercolour for Beginners PLUS TWO
Watch the into video at….. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Raojxeuou0&t=17s
Featured as one of Woman & Home magazine’s “Life Changing Courses”
This is a two day class with all your high-quality art materials for success included: your learning curve will amaze you….
Please note: Beginners Plus One OR Beginners Plus Two can be taken in whichever order you like: the content doesn’t clash and you don’t need to have done one to do the other. If this Course is already full, or not on a date you can come along to, you can also check the website for the same workshop in Cornwall.
Here’s what you’ll learn about on the Watercolour Beginners PLUS TWO Class:
• How to create three different kinds of watercolour washes to paint skies (including stunning sunset effects)
• THE most important thing you need to know to paint a watercolour landscape
• How to paint a simple landscape that gives an impression of distance
• How to paint a beautiful, simple building in glazing (or layering) technique
• How to avoid making “Cauliflower Marks”, “Backwashes” and other watercolour terrors…
• How shadows work and how to paint them
• How to “disappear” your watercolour mistakes
• More than thirty years of Sarah’s experience. Priceless!
• All your art materials and equipment including watercolour paper, tubes of the correct paint colours, brushes, palettes, boards, etc.
• Basic tea and coffee. (If you drink particularly exotic teas, or use non-dairy then please remember to bring some along
• The hall has ample on street parking and is disabled friendly.
• Lots of fun and laughter in addition to the art tuition. The workshops have a lovely atmosphere of calm and study, but also friendship and laughter.
And not included?
Lunch. Please bring along a packed lunch: there are no shops in the village to grab a sandwich from.
Accommodation (I can email you a list of possibilities in the area..
Whatever level you are at right now, you’ll leave the course knowing and doing a lot more!
Deposit £72 to pay now, Balance of £108 to pay on first day
Book now: my courses fill up very quickly !
Clarence House, Clarence street, Penzance, TR18 2PA (More details on welcome email)